Thin raindrops spattering slowly on the car, the window
My heart starts racing as my every pace, still stay slows
Such gentle music with a sultry voice, is played slow
With giddy nerves to bear as pent-up love, starts to flow.
Her beauty and her being just left me kind of, breathless
A star-less night we had, but such a bond, so stress less
Her lips and hands so soft, ‘Oh Lord my God, can’t take this!’
Her calm assurance tells me, I’m her man, Her Prince, YES!
A look into her eyes and there I knew, no question
She surely was the One, no time for pause, reflection
A clarity so deep, a time for real, connection
The quivering of our lips betrays the dual, reaction.
I stare into her eyes, her tender love, she gives me
I kiss her tender lips as all my calm, evades me
A silence and a bliss, our sacred moment, stumps me.
I still can’t find the words to carve it out, in history.
I only pray the girl I met that night, comes to stay
‘Cos love like that just never stops, just doesn’t, fades away
If ever she should go, if ever love, were to stray
I’ll know on ‘Trickles Night’, I had my very, own fairytale.
SOP - September 2011
No comments:
Post a Comment