I thought and really seemed now to have figured it all.
The good, the bad, the ugly; did previous love stall
Maybe my brand of love, just wasn’t ever real afterall
A break and change of place could help me make better calls.
And there was you
With all your brightness, your sweetness
And then there was you
With charm unarming, unsettling
And then there was you.
Your being, your warmness, your presence
And then there was you
A friend, a lover, my cover.
I try to find a thousand ways to show you I care
To tell you what you mean to me, to show what I’ll share
I’ll try to keep you safe from harm, and fight all those who’ll dare
To bring more pain to one so fair, who’s seen her fair share.
But then there is you
With all your prowess, your braveness
And then there is you
Through much attrition, opposition
And yet there is you
With hope eternal, joy external
And still there is you
With such compassion; lively passion.
Its real to have you
My very own girl, my head swirls!
Its nice to have you
For stimulation, inspiration
I’m glad there is you
To light my fire, raise my desire.
I hope to have you
My love-brand mirrored, and recovered.
There are many girls, for a thousand miles
...And then, there is YOU.
SOP - November 2011
No comments:
Post a Comment