You can count on me.
To love and to comfort.
To have and to hold.
You can count on me.
To try to make it better.
To give my best for you, right down to the letter!
To keep the SC smile on you
And to always go the extra mile for you.
You can tell me...
Your fears, your insecurities;
Your dreams your aspirations.
You can tell me.
The darker parts that hold you down;
The ties of the past that keep you bound.
For though I be human, will dependably be there to listen.
Answers I might have not, but will forever strenghten .
Your will, your drive, your soul... your all.
Even if all I have to do is to remind you , " So what ?".
You can depend on me.
To be your greatest fan and fiercest critique.
To uplift your inner person, and ground your straying spirit.
To give the warmth of my body , and the strength of my charm.
To try and love you for who you are;
To take it all and still be there in arms.
You can love me
'Cos I'll with all my might value you.
'Cos I'll not try to ever take advantage of you.
'Cos i'll be there for you...
Do let me do me, and be me....cos I wanna love you.
I ain't all that...but by God I'll try.
SOP-EAU
To love and to comfort.
To have and to hold.
You can count on me.
To try to make it better.
To give my best for you, right down to the letter!
To keep the SC smile on you
And to always go the extra mile for you.
You can tell me...
Your fears, your insecurities;
Your dreams your aspirations.
You can tell me.
The darker parts that hold you down;
The ties of the past that keep you bound.
For though I be human, will dependably be there to listen.
Answers I might have not, but will forever strenghten .
Your will, your drive, your soul... your all.
Even if all I have to do is to remind you , " So what ?".
You can depend on me.
To be your greatest fan and fiercest critique.
To uplift your inner person, and ground your straying spirit.
To give the warmth of my body , and the strength of my charm.
To try and love you for who you are;
To take it all and still be there in arms.
You can love me
'Cos I'll with all my might value you.
'Cos I'll not try to ever take advantage of you.
'Cos i'll be there for you...
Do let me do me, and be me....cos I wanna love you.
I ain't all that...but by God I'll try.
SOP-EAU
I hope you won't mind if i use this one? It really speaks to my soul and for it at the same time, it expresses accurately what and how i feel when i am most grounded.
ReplyDelete