I have learnt my lesson,
That God cares and guilt is depressing.
I have learnt my lesson,
That beauty is not in things, but is conceived in the mind that beholds it all.
I have learnt my lesson,
That who we are is not ultimately what we own , but the experiences we embody.
I have learnt my lesson,
That love is worth the hassle! Don't let the cynics depress you
I also learnt the lesson ,
That friendship can be found in the most unlikely places; and has no face, colour or religion.
And learnt the lesson,
That life's purpose is a journey as intimate and individual, as birth and death.
I learnt the lesson,
That destiny and happiness means different things to different people.
And I am still learning my lessons,
From failed endeavours, disappointments and moments that take my breath away
I know for sure to learn a lesson
Whenever and wherever life decides to teach and instruct.
Cos for every lesson, every experience, every setback
I get a gem for a lifetime; I get another part ….. of me.
EAU at 5000ft over Colorado 02/10
Popular Posts
-
Race! I have tried to avoid writing about this otherwise very complex and convoluted human-made issue. Probably because i feel both equ...
-
I am not a patriot! At least, not in the ‘sing your anthem, be proud of your country, wave your flag’ sort of way. My country is one of ...
-
... I'm in church, (disclaimer: I'm a Christian). We are ringing praise and worshipping God as we do every week , and as we have be...
That's a good one...because in every lesson there's a blessing...life is a learning curve for each of us...
ReplyDeleteMs Ning
This is a beautiful well written piece....thought provoking...n full of truths ....'life' is a classroom full of daily lessons ...no matter how these lessons are learnt...in a twisted way they have a way of affecting our very being...keeping an open mind makes these lessons work in our favor .
ReplyDelete